Having gone to all the trouble of selecting your perfect Wedding Photographer you will probably want a very special way to reproduce your Wedding Photographs to preserve them for ever.
Obviously you will already know about Wedding albums and books so I won’t waffle on about these. Suffice to say there is a whole myriad of styles and choices these days and depending on your budget no shortage of how much you can pay for said albums.
No. What I was wanting to show you today was some more diverse ways to crystallize those memories of your special day.
Canvas prints have become a very popular way of reproducing your Wedding Photographs or any other style Photo for that matter.
However something I wanted to show you was this rather unique idea. Still using the concept of the canvas print, how about incorporating your wedding vows, Lyrics to your first dance or perhaps a speech from your wedding breakfast ? Check out these ideas below. I love these such a fantastic idea.
This is a Museum Quality Canvas Giclée Print, not a plain paper or a poster. The art work is created on a poly-cotton canvas. All canvases are produced by hand from start to finish in their Studio. The colours are very rich and vibrant and the details are superb.
At your request, they will wrap the canvas as a gift.
★★★—- How To Order —-★★★
1. Pick the canvas options you like.
2. Complete the purchase.
3. Send the following via Etsy message or via email
-The photograph or photographs you want to include
-The text you want to incorporate, if any
-Any other preferences you may have
4. If you have questions, please text them through Etsy and they will be happy to answer your questions!
★★★—- About The Finished Product—-★★★
1. Your Photo is Professionally Printed on Canvas.
2. Premium Quality Materials
3. Perfect corners – no bulging
4. Your Canvas is Stretched/Gallery Wrapped on 0.75″ or 1.5″ Deep Standard Stretcher Bars.
5. Ready to Hang on your Wall as a Beautiful Modern Canvas Wall Art.
The Canvas is Made and sent from the USA and it is also MADE IN A SMOKE AND PET FREE STUDIO.
Custom photos printed directly onto beautiful, rustic basswood with bark
Another fantastic way to reproduce your Photographs would be to have your own custom photo printed directly onto round basswood, with no margins or gaps. The photograph becomes an integral part of the wood, ensuring that it will stand the test of time. The natural wood shows through the photo for a beautiful, rustic, and “worn” look. It is said that wood elements within your home can bring balance to your space and life.
They also offer a way to make the back of the wood as beautiful as the front, by adding on one of their BACK OF WOOD DESIGN upgrade options. Select from a variety of premade and personalized designs and have them ENGRAVED onto the back of your wood photo.
• Because this is wood from a real tree, pieces may have knots which we try to place in the best spots possible for the photo provided.
• Each piece of wood will vary in wood grain, making each one completely unique.
• Measuring anywhere from 9″ to 12″ in width or height, depending on the direction of your photo.
• Photos will be cropped around the corners/edges, as this is the only way to fit a rectangular photo onto an oval piece of wood. All important aspects of the photo should not be located along the very edges of the picture.
• Horizontal photos will be placed horizontally on the wood & vertical photos will be placed vertically unless otherwise requested.
• White ink is not printed on the wood. This allows the natural grain of the wood to show through the photo. Colours of the photo on the wood may vary, as these are printed onto natural wood and not bright white paper.
• A clear protective coating is applied over your wood photo to help protect against stains, water and scratching.
• All wood photos come with complimentary hardware for hanging. Stands are not included, but can be purchased separately.
• The bark of the wood is not removed from the wood in order to preserve the natural look of our wood photos.
• All orders are securely packaged with extra bubble wrap for added protection during shipping.
• Made and Handcrafted in Virginia, U.S.A
Choosing Your Photo
• The better quality the photo, the better the results will be on the wood.
• A 300 dpi photo taken in good lighting will give you the best possible print results.
• Lower quality photos can be used, but please know that the quality will be the same on the wood.
• Extremely dark, blurry, grainy or low-quality photos do not typically transfer well.
• We ask that you DO NOT add any text to your photo, due to cropping reasons.
• We recommend printing your original photo from your home printer at the full page size to get an idea of how the colours (these may vary) & quality will look on the wood.
One final way that I love to see Photographs is reproduced on Acrylic Blocks.
I think this is such a cool way to display pictures I think it will definitely be a trend in the future.
Simply choose your favourite photo to be printed onto a free standing acrylic block.
This acrylic print will make a really special feature that you can cherish in your home.
Your personalisation and photograph is printed onto the back of the acrylic block, then when you look at it from the front it looks as though it is within the acrylic.
See below for some examples
I hope you have enjoyed this insight into displaying your photographs in a slightly different way but as always if you have any further ideas you would like to discuss please leave me a comment below.